Information we collect
This notice applies to all the information that is collected or submitted on the digitalic.co site through the contact form.
The following types of personal information are collected:
- – E-mail address
- – IP address for fraud detection purposes
- – Client information requests
- – Order-specific information, including source files and client notes
How we use your information
The personal information you provide when placing an order is used only to complete your order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
The e-mail address that you provide in the contact/order form is used only to notify you about the status of your order and to send you occasional digitalic.co newsletters. We do not use this e-mail address for any other purpose, and we do not share it with any 3rd-party.
To improve the design of our site and to better share it with advertisers, we use only non-identifying, aggregate information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that a certain number of individuals visited some area of our site, but we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to those described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Edit/remove your information from our databases.
In order to edit or remove your information from our databases – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General terms and conditions
(hereinafter referred to as “GTCs”)
1. General Provisions
1.1. Centurion Media Group, Ltd., having its registered seat at: Račianska 88 B, 83102 Bratislava, Slovakia. Registered with the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I., sec.: Sro, insert no.: 84902/B (hereinafter referred to as “the Provider”), ID No.: 46879480, TAX ID: 2023629267, VAT ID: SK2023629267, is a provider of web development, web design, search engine optimization and other related services (hereinafter referred individually as “the Service” or altogether as “the Services”) in accordance with the scope of business registered with the Commercial Register.
1.2. The subject matter of GTCs is to determine the rights and obligations of the Provider and the User. GTCs are an inseparable part of the Agreement concluded between the Provider and the User.
1.3. These GTCs shall apply only to providing the Users with the Services stated therein and together with all the other written contractual documents and oral agreements concluded between the Provider and the User related with providing the Services, they shall define the scope of the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User. These GTCs shall not apply to a delivery of goods to third parties by the Provider as a supplier.
1.4. Terms and expressions defined or used in these GTCs shall apply and have the same meaning in all contractual relationships between the Provider and the User related with the Services, unless it is stipulated by a generally binding regulation or concluded in writing by the contracting parties otherwise.
2. Services specification
2.1. “Web development”, “Web design”, “Search engine optimization”, “other related services” are services that the Provider provides to the Customer or the User or shall provide in the future within their scope of business registered with the Commercial Register.
2.2. The Provider provides the Services in accordance with their knowledge and technical possibilities, as well as with technical possibilities of their subcontractors in a quality corresponding with generally accepted requirements for the Services and with services provided to the Users in similar contractual relationships with other providers.
3.1. Web development, Web design, Search engine optimization and other related services agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) is a standardized agreement, based on which the User orders the Services of the Provider. Filled-in and sent form named Order is also considered as the Agreement. Agreement proposal (Order proposal) in the form of an unfilled form is placed and available to everyone on the Provider’s web site and it enables typing data concerning the User and the Services and their binding ordering at the Provider.
3.1.1. Contract for work, service contract, individual services contract or other contract is concluded between the Provider and the Customer or the User for providing services according to the individual requirements of the Customer or the User are concluded in accordance with provisions of these GTCs, unless the contracting parties stipulated expressly in writing otherwise. In case these GTCs state a term “the Agreement”, it is also meant to be the contract concluded in accordance with this article of GTCs.
3.1.2. Individual agreement is a specific agreement on qualitative and quantitative parameters of providing the Service and on sanctions for their breach; there is no legal claim for the User to the conclusion of such agreement. On the day of its conclusion, individual agreement becomes an inseparable part of the Agreement, to which it is concluded as its attachment or its amendment.
3.2. GTCs means these General terms and conditions, that are an inseparable part of the Agreement, unless the contracting parties stipulated in writing otherwise (article 3.1.1.).
3.3. The Provider is Centurion Media Group, Ltd., having its registered seat at: Račianska 88 B, 83102 Bratislava, Slovakia. Registered with the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I., sec.: Sro, insert no.: 84902/B (hereinafter referred to as “the Provider”), ID No.: 46879480, TAX ID: 2023629267, VAT ID: SK2023629267.
3.4. The User is a natural person or a legal entity in a contractual relationship with the Provider based on the Agreement (Order). The User who does not act within the scope of their business or other entrepreneurial activities when making and performing a contract is a consumer.
3.5. A consumer means the User – a natural person or a legal entity using the Services for their personal needs or for the needs of members of their household or enterprise.
3.6. Price of the Service (Services) – is a sum of prices of all particular performances provided within the Service. Contractual price will be provided to the Customer or the User as soon as Provider will check individual requirements and estimate a scope of work and services which should be provided to the Customer or the User in terms of the Order. The price is charged with relevant value added tax rate in accordance with legal provisions valid at the moment of providing the Service.
Price is always listed without VAT.
3.7. Period of providing the Service (Services) is a time period from the day the Agreement becomes effective to the day of its expiry.
3.8. Temporary interruption of providing the Service is an act of the Provider that makes it for the User temporarily impossible to use the Service under conditions set out in these GTCs.
4. Concluding the Agreement, the Subject of the Agreement
4.1. Every one interested in the Service has a right to conclude the Agreement with the Provider under the conditions set out in generally binding regulation and these GTCs.
4.2. The Agreement may be concluded by filling in and sending the Order via web site of the Provider or in writing. The Agreement concluded by filling in and sending the Order via web site of the Provider becomes effective at the moment of reimbursement of the first instalment for the Service based on a proforma invoice issued by the Provider.
4.3. The Provider is bound by the offer including the Price upon expiry of a proforma invoice due period.
4.4. The subject of the Agreement is for the User the obligation to pay the Price for ordered Services, to exercise their rights and meet the obligations under the Agreement and these GTCs.
4.5. GTCs is an inseparable part of the Agreement.
5. Rights and obligations of the Provider
5.1. Regarding the provision of the Service, the Provider is obliged particularly:
- a) to take precautions to lower or entirely eliminate any possible failures in the Service provision
- b) to meet other obligations as follows from the Agreement and these GTCs
- c) to notify the User without undue delay of any possible restrictions, suspensions or changes to the provision of the Service that may influence the provision of the Service
- d) to provide the User with help and technical support in terms of the Services provided according to the Order
5.2. Regarding the provision of the Service, the Provider is entitled particularly:
- a) to suspend the provision of the Service temporarily and without any previous notification, in case the User breached obligations under the Agreement or these GTCs, especially when they failed to pay agreed Price in due period or when they breached obligations under clause 6, article 6.2. of these GTCs, namely till the moment remedy is performed by the User
- b) to remove from their devices any data concerning the User, in case the User repeatedly and seriously breached their obligations under the Agreement or these GTCs
- c) to restrict temporarily User’s activities to a certain level, according to the law, in case previous User’s activities would cause a threat or a substantial limitation of fluency or functionality of devices of the Provider, of their subcontractors or of activities of other users
- d) to perform transfer of contractual rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party with the consent and in cooperation with the original and the new User only after proven reimbursement of all obligations towards the Provider. There is no legal claim to the transfer of contractual rights and obligations for the User according to this article
- e) to establish additional forms of protection of the Service, if it is necessary because of enhancement of its protection or because of protection of the User, unless establishing such protection creates additional costs to the User or unless the User agreed with these additional costs or asked for such establishment of additional protection of the Service
- f) to additionally invoice items of the Service that could not be included in the invoice issued for the period in which these items were provided due to technical reasons or due to additional order by the User
- g) to inform the User about products concerning the Service and other activities of the Provider via e-mail or by any other proper means; such information shall not be considered as an unsolicited e-mail (spam)
- h) to suspend or restrict providing the Service without any previous notification in justified cases, especially during planned maintenance, technical inspections, revisions, repairs on technical devices through which the Service is provided or because of power blackout, cases of emergency, terrorist attacks, epidemics, however only for an inevitable period of time;
- i) to refuse to provide the Service to the User, if the provision of the Service was temporarily suspended before or if the Provider or other provider doing business in the same field withdrew from contract for repeated or serious obligation default by the User
6. Rights and obligations of the User
6.1. The User is entitled particularly:
- a) to make use of the Services provided by the Provider under the conditions set out in these GTCs, not to be interfered with other User or third party or Provider when making use of the Services
- b) to approach the Provider with their requests and suggestions
- c) to mediate for third parties provision of the Service only on the basis of a separate written agreement with the Provider
6.2. The User is particularly obliged:
- a) to pay the Price for the provided Service as well as all the fees related to providing the Services in accordance with the Agreement, namely based on a tax document (invoice) issued and delivered by the Provider by e-mail or in writing
- b) to notify the Provider of all changes to the identification and billing data at the latest within 30 days from such a change
- c) to notify the Provider without undue delay of all facts known by the User that might negatively influence providing the Services by the Provider
- d) to make use of the Services in accordance with the laws of Slovak republic, the Agreement and possible directions and instructions by the Provider
7. Withdrawal from the Agreement
7.1. The User who is a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement within 7 working days from the day of its conclusion. The User is not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement, if the Service has begun to be provided with their consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
8. Change to the Service
8.1. Any changes or supplements to the Agreement or the Order may be conducted by a new Order on the web site of the Provider or in writing.
8.2. The Provider is entitled to perform ex parte changes to the GTCs and the Price for the Service. Agreement on changes to the Price of the Service and GTCs is considered as concluded validly at the moment of the first use of the Service during the force of the changed Price and GTCs. As a proper notification of changes to the GTCs and the Price is also considered stating the notification on a visible spot on the web site of the Provider.
9. Service, Order, Project delivery and further support
9.1. These completion criteria are applicable to all Services, Orders, Projects and all of its stages. Service, Order, Project will be considered as completed in case of:
- a) the Customer or the User approves a delivered files
- b) the Customer or the User does not send any feedback/change request within thirty (30) days since the date final files were delivered to the Customer, deployed to the external server of the Customer or demonstration to the Customer on the internal server of the Provider.
- c) the Customer or the User has requested to proceed with the next stage of the Service, Order, Project.
9.2. The same day when the project was considered as completed the Customer or the User need to purchase/get and replace with his own: all api keys, license keys, verification and authorization keys, including api keys of google maps, google analytics, reCAPTCHA, plugins license keys, payment gateways secret keys, etc any keys provided by 3rd-party services which were used by the Provider for development and demonstration of the project. The Provider reserves the right to revoke the same day all api keys, license keys, verification, authorization etc any keys provided by 3rd-party services which were used by the Provider for development and demonstration of the project and which aren’t belong to the Customer or the User.
9.3. The Provider and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights on materials, content, documentation, and the source code created under the Agreement. The Provider can transfer ownership rights to the Customer or the User at any time confirming this in written.
10. Defects of the provided Service and extra requests
10.1. The Provider will provide fixes of the bugs (if any) for free in case these bugs were caused by the Provider, provided Service doesn’t meet initial requirements and changes to the initial requirements were not agreed by the Parties and project wasn’t stated as closed according to the paragraph 9.1.
10.2. Paid updates/changes are available upon requests. Fixes received after the project was considered as completed are considered as paid updates.
10.3. All updates to the initial requirements will be charged separately.
11. Gathering information on Users, Personal data protection
11.1. The User being a natural person confirms by signing the Agreement or by sending the Order that personal data provided by them encompassing name, surname, address, e-mail address, phone number are accurate and true and that they give their consent under § 4 sec. 1 letter i), § 7 Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on personal data protection as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Act on personal data protection”) to gather, store and process personal data by the Provider and to use them for invoice purposes and for other acts connected with ordered and provided Service, including further communication with the User (complaint, withdrawal and so on), as well as for the Provider’s own marketing needs, for the purpose of offering the Services, sending information on products, even by electronic means (e-mail, sms, telemarketing). The User is fully liable for damages caused by inaccurate and out-of-date personal data.
11.2. The User gives the Provider consent according to article 11.1. of these GTCs freely, for the period to the moment of its revoking. The User is entitled to revoke given consent anytime in writing. In order to remove all the information stored in the databases of Provider the User will need to send an email with such a request to email email@example.com. Removal of the stored information will be made on the day it is delivered to the Provider.
11.3. The Provider undertakes not to make use of and provide personal data beyond the extent inevitable for operation of ordered Service and for ensuring its running. Personal data shall not be provided to any third parties except products by which it is expressly stated otherwise.
11.4. All personal data shall be protected under valid legal regulation, particularly under the Act on personal data protection.
11.5. The Provider undertakes to take all steps towards the highest personal data protection of the User.
12. Choice of law, dispute settlement
12.1. All rights and obligations of the contracting parties based on the concluded Agreement shall be governed by Slovak law regardless of the legal nature of the contracting parties and of their domicile.
12.2. The legal relations (rights and obligations) between the Provider and the User being an entrepreneur and acting within the scope of their business or other entrepreneurial activities that are not regulated by these GTCs, shall be governed by the provisions of the relevant legislation, particularly by Act No. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended and by Act. No. 22/2004 Coll. on Electronic commerce and amending the Act No. 128/2002 Coll. on State supervision of the internal market in consumer protection matters and amending some acts as amended by Act No. 284/2002 Coll. (hereinafter referred to as “Act on Electronic commerce”).
12.3. The legal relations (rights and obligations) between the Provider and the User being a consumer that are not regulated by these GTCs, shall be governed by the provisions of the relevant legislation, particularly by Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended, by Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection and amendments to Act of the Slovak National Council No. 372/1990 Coll. on Offences as amended, by Act no. 108/2000 Coll. on Consumer Protection at Doorstep selling and Distance selling and by Act on Electronic commerce.
12.4. The contracting parties have agreed that in case any dispute occurred concerning the legal relation stemming from the Agreement concluded between the parties and from legal relations stemming thereof and related thereto, each of the contracting parties is entitled to seek protection of their claims at a general court of the Provider under relevant provisions of Act No. 99/1963 Coll. Civil Procedure Code as amended.
13. Liability of the Contracting Parties
13.1. The subject of the Services of the Provider shall not be checking the User’s web site contents. The Provider is not liable for web site contents made available and public based on the provision of the Services of the Provider under these GTCs to the Users. The User is not liable for activities of the Provider, unless such activity has been performed on request, order or in the interest of the User. Such request or order may be performed in writing, electronically via administration interface of the Service, e-mail, phone or by any other similar provable means.
13.2. Each of the contracting parties is liable only for real damage on tangible assets that occurred provably by fault of the contracting party to the other contracting party, while the User is liable also for real damage on tangible assets of the Provider caused by a third party that the User enabled to cause such damage, in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and the Civil Code.
13.3. The Provider is not liable for damage or lost profit that occurred to the User or third parties because of suspension in providing the Services according to the Agreement, the Order or GTCs.
13.4. The Provider is not liable for damage caused to the User by a third party who violently or by making use of errors in User’s applications or settings broke through www site of the User and thus caused damage or copied, changed or deleted saved data of the User. The Provider is also not liable for damage caused by a third party who gained unauthorized access to a computer system, other data carrier or its part and by inputting, transferring, damaging, deleting, decreasing quality, changing or suppressing computer data counteracts functionality of a computer system or creates unauthentic data with the intention of using them as authentic or to be handled as authentic for legal purposes, not even in case such conduct constitutes a criminal offence under the Penal Code.
13.5. Liability of the Provider for contents of transferred information is regulated by §6 of Act on Electronic commerce.
14. Communication between the contracting parties
14.1. Communication between the contracting parties shall firstly take place electronically (orders, requests for changes, payment receipt, activation information, sending proforma invoices and so on).
14.2. Notifications concerning facts based on which either of the contracting parties shall exercise their claims, must be performed in a way set out in these GTCs and provably announced or delivered to the other contracting party in writing. Common notifications may be also announced to the contracting party orally or over the phone.
14.3. The Provider is not liable for any suspensions in providing the Service or any other risks stemming from incorrectly or out-of-date typed data (for example impossibility to deliver proforma invoice to an incorrectly set contact e-mail address or non-existing e-mail address). Contact e-mail address must be functional and checked on a regular basis by the User.
15. Common provisions
15.1. Rights and obligations of the User and the Provider shall be governed by the Agreement (Order), and these GTCs.
15.2. The Agreement (Order) shall become valid and effective as of the acceptance by the Provider and of reimbursing proforma invoice for the Services by the User. Crediting the payment to the account of the Provider is considered as a reimbursement.
16. Final provisions
16.1. Natural person concluding the Agreement on behalf of a legal entity as the User, shall be personally liable for all legal consequences and caused damage, if they were not authorized to act on behalf of the User – legal entity, or if Commercial Code valid in Slovak republic stipulates otherwise.
16.2. These General terms and conditions shall become valid and effective on November 1, 2021.
Terms of Site Usage
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people under 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Centurion Media Group Ltd. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- – publishing any Website material in any other media;
- – selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- – publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- – using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- – using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- – using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- – engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- – using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Centurion Media Group Ltd. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Centurion Media Group Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is”, with all faults, and Centurion Media Group Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Centurion Media Group Ltd., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Centurion Media Group Ltd., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Centurion Media Group Ltd. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Centurion Media Group Ltd. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Centurion Media Group Ltd. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Centurion Media Group Ltd. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Slovak republic, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in Slovak republic for the resolution of any disputes.